TopQuants – the networking organisation by quants for quants based in the Netherlands – is proud to present its Autumn Event 2019 on
Current topics in modelling
At the event, we will host inspiring parallel sessions with lively debates on a wide range of topics. Talks this year cover, amongst others, topics such as margin valuation adjustment, artificial intelligence, longevity risk, prepayment modelling, calibration of neural networks and innovative pay-off scripting for a large spectrum of path dependent FX options and realised volatility options, and relative value trading in the bond market.
This year the following speakers will present:
- Stefano Silvano (Volmaster) – An innovative payoff-scripting framework for pricing a large spectrum of path-dependent FX options and realised volatility
- Joost van der Burgt (DNB) – General principles for the use of AI in the financial sector
- Sumit Sourabh (ING) – MVA optimisation
- Stephane Collot (ING) – Enhancing relative value trading in the bond market
- David Schrager (Longitude Solutions & VB Advisory) – Longevity hedging
- Kees Oosterlee (TU Delft) – Option pricing PDE solution and calibration with neural networks
- Bram Jochems (Risk At Work Consulting) – Managing prepayment with replicating portfolios
Next to these exciting speakers, the winner of the Best Quant Thesis Award 2019 is invited to present her or his thesis.
In three different rounds you will be able to attend a presentation of your choice.
Of course, the event will be concluded with the usual complimentary drinks and walking dinner, during which all participants can enjoy plenty of networking opportunities.
Registration for the event is required. Please let us know which of the parallel sessions you would like to attend, preferences will be accommodated on a “first come, first served” basis. Experience shows that popular sessions are booked out fast, so make sure to register now in order to get into the session you are most interested in!
Please note that without a confirmed registration it is not possible to attend the event. Also be aware that after 15:30 you will not be able to enter the event until the start of the networking part.