Newsletter, Vol. 4, No. 1
The TopQuants team proudly presents the first issue of our 2016 newsletter series. This time the content is as follows:
- Autumn Event 2015 summary – a summary of the event held at EY
- Quants and Emotions – a summary of the Quant Careers 2015 minisymposium
- Boom Bust Boom – a summary of the screening for a TopQuants audience
- Impact of negative rates on pricing models – by Veronica Malafaia (ING)
- Bank-less future: how FinTech start-ups might take over the financial system – by Laurens Kolkman (KPMG)
- ALM risk penalty methodology – by Frank Pardoel, Hans Heintz and Pim Poppe (RiskQuest)
- Valuation with liquidity risk – by Bert-Jan Nauta
For now – happy reading, and we hope to welcome a lot of you at our upcoming Spring Keynote on Complexity theory and financial regulation on Thursday the 12th of May at KPMG!
TopQuants celebrates its 12-year anniversary. We are therefore proud to invite you to a special Autumn 2023 lustrum event on 1st of November 2023, in ING’s headquarters.
TopQuants – the networking organisation by quants for quants based in the Netherlands – celebrates its 12-year anniversary. We are — Read more
TopQuants – the networking organisation by quants for quants based in the Netherlands – is proud to present its Autumn — Read more