TopQuants is proud to announce their fourth College Tour, on hot topics in AI/Machine Learning. The college tour consists of a series of lectures on a number of related topics. Each topic is carefully selected to align with current developments and trends in analytics, data science and machine learning. The lectures cover a historic overview and a deep dive in recent developments. After a lecture you will have a deeper understanding of the topic and a number of practical pointers to explore further on your own.
The lectures are intended for professionals with a background in science interested in current trending topics. It is envisioned that the lectures and the networking afterwards will facilitate a healthy dialogue between academia and industry to foster the sharing of knowledge.
The lectures will take place in the evening starting in September. Catering will be provided during walk-in and afterwards participants are invited to join the informal networking part of program. Complementary drinks will be served.
The fee for the program is set at €720 with everything included. Registration is open until Thursday August 24th. The number of tickets for the complete series of lectures is limited to 40.
On each evening, from 18:00 – 19:30 a light walk-in dinner will be provided for the participants. The lecture itself will take place from 19:30 – 21:15 with a break in between, followed by drinks and networking from 21:15 till 23:00 at the latest. All lectures will be held in the Van der Valk hotel Amsterdam Zuidas, close to the Amsterdam Zuid and RAI train stations.
The six lectures will be on:
- Explainable AI (XAI) – Part I (Thursday 07-09) – prof. Ilker Birbil (UvA)
- Deep Learning – Part I (Thursday 14-09) – dr. Vlado Menkovski (TU/e)
- Opening the black box of LLM (Thursday 21-09) – dr. Jelle Zuidema (UvA)
- Explainable AI (XAI) – Part II (Thursday 28-09) – prof. Ilker Birbil (UvA)
- Deep Learning – Part II (Tuesday 03-10) – dr. Vlado Menkovski (TU/e)
- Fixing the black box of LLM (Thursday 12-10) – dr. Jelle Zuidema (UvA)
An abstract and short biography of the speaker can be found by clicking on the links above, or below.