Newsletter, Vol. 4, No. 1
The TopQuants team proudly presents the first issue of our 2016 newsletter series. This time the content is as follows:
- Autumn Event 2015 summary – a summary of the event held at EY
- Quants and Emotions – a summary of the Quant Careers 2015 minisymposium
- Boom Bust Boom – a summary of the screening for a TopQuants audience
- Impact of negative rates on pricing models – by Veronica Malafaia (ING)
- Bank-less future: how FinTech start-ups might take over the financial system – by Laurens Kolkman (KPMG)
- ALM risk penalty methodology – by Frank Pardoel, Hans Heintz and Pim Poppe (RiskQuest)
- Valuation with liquidity risk – by Bert-Jan Nauta
For now – happy reading, and we hope to welcome a lot of you at our upcoming Spring Keynote on Complexity theory and financial regulation on Thursday the 12th of May at KPMG!
The Committee Innovation of Platform Wiskunde Nederland announces Best Thesis in Applied Math Award – Read more
Quants.NL in cooperation with TopQuants and EY announce BEST QUANT FINANCE THESIS AWARD Call for submission Graduates of Master’s programs and — Read more
Autumn 2018 will take place at Van Lanschot Kempen’s offices in Amsterdam. Let us know if you want to contribute!